Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fidgetness

I wish to announce that I'm going.

I am absolutely bored out of my skull. I have nothing to do and I have come to the revelation that unless I leave here I will always be bored. So I'm going. Not from here. Just from here. With me?
Good.

So I'm packing my stuff. Evo can come with. But where will I go? That I'm not sure of yet. But I'm sure something will arise and spark a direction for travel. I've always wanted to travel south. I'll probably head there.

Spontaneous, you cry? Well of course it is. But I've been sitting here, slowly banging my head against the wall, sgathering a rythmic motion that slowly drives me insane. You'd want to leave too.

Well that was a good burst of fidgetness. Right, now where's my hat? Anyone seen it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelin said...

I have the same thought for as long as I have lived in LA.

6:23 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home