Friday, February 24, 2006

Oh Brother I Haft Found Thou

I have a brother.

3 days ago I met a couple of guys in a bar. In a mildly drunken state, I told them what I was doing and where I was going. In their morethanmild drunken state they agreed to help me out.
So come Wednesday morning, early morning that is, we went to give Mr Black a small visit.

He lived in a small apartment out in the boondocks of nowhere. When we knocked on his door he didn't answer, so Rob, one of the guys, kicked it down.

There he was.
We pounced on him, and even though he kicked and fought like a hard-arsed monkey, we held him down.

It turns out that there is two Fennard Blacks in this world. He knew me, but I didn't know him.

There's a reason why I hate Onstanska. It was, back then, the small town that I grew up in. It was the town that my father ran from, leaving my wretched mother and me. I'm sure you can understand why I hate this place. It is the skidmark on the arse of civilisation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michelin said...

Have you come to a halt? Hope to see you soon.

7:28 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home