Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Mighty Stanska

Wow this place is different to how I remember it. Or maybe it's so similar it's eerie. It seems so primitive, probably because of the fact it took me 3 days to find a place where I could write this down. A Chinese lady let me use her machine, as long as I didn't tell anyone where she was. I can tell that the other Black is here in this town somewhere, in Onstanska, hiding, from me no doubt.

Curiosity killed the cat can mean a few things, for example, a cat was killed by a dog that was named Curiosity, or maybe the cat's curiosity led it to it's death. Sadly, in this case, the former example is the one that applies. You see, the Chinese lady told me that she had found a dead cat, or rather, the remains of one in her backyard where her dog lives. It appears that her dog ate the cat. This made me feel disgusted so I left her place swiftly.

Fennard Black is here somewhere, and I'm going to find him, but I must be quiet at it, otherwise he will flee like last time. Chances are he has altered his name, because he probably knows that the first place I'll check if the phonebook. I thought about it for a while and figured out what name I would change to if my name was Fennard Black, which it is, and his, which is mine too.

Fennard Baxter lives at 27 Brighton St. I think I'll give him a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home